Friday, January 9, 2009

El Ciclon(The cyclone)

This is my favorite soccer team, i go for them since i was born. My dad goes for San Lorenzo too, so is his fault that i cheer for them. I love this soccer team, they aren't great, but they don't suck either, they were champions of the Argentinian league in Clausura 2007, and almost champions in Clausura 2008. San Lorenzo is one of the best teams in Argentina soccer. San Lorenzo is my heart, my happines sand sadness. As a little kid I have seen this team play only one time, but i dont really remember because i was a little kid, and one of my dreams is to see them play in person. Thats my dream. I think Argentine soccer is the best that could happen in this world. I read on the Internet one day a list that things you should do before you die, and one thing was, go watch a Argentinian soccer game-BOCA JUNIORS v.s RIVER PLATE- Those are the strongest teams in Argentina, but as I say, nothing compared to my life, San Lorenzo de Almagro.

No comments: