Monday, April 13, 2009

Now What?


A 6-1 beating is not good, is the worst nightmare Argentina could have! Specially against Bolivia. No offense to any Bolivian, but Argentina is Argentina, they are one of the best soccer players in the world, like I have said in other blogs, and Bolivia is not a good national team, if anybody wants to argue, then go check out the soccer National team ranks, and then come talk to me. This are some lame excuses I have heard that took them to the loss; First the excuse about the heights. The Bolivian soccer field is at the top of a mountain, or is tall in height. That’s a good reason, but then why didn’t the coach Maradona took the whole team like a week before so they can get used to it and learn how to breathe up there? Uh? Can somebody tell me?
The second excuse I heard is that they stayed overnight many days celebrating because they have won to Venezuela 4-0. And that Maradona gave them some free days instead of putting them to practice. Can someone explain that? That’s crazy. Now that I know this I think this coach is not worth. The AFA should get another coach for the National team. A good one, with responsibility.

No comments: